How to setup IPTV on Microsoft devices via MyIPTV Player?
This is an exceptional media player with EPG to play your IPTV channels on your Windows Phone, Windwos10, and Xbox One. You can simply load your M3U playlist from storage or remote source and you are good to go.
You can download this app via the link below:
How to add IPTV channels to MyIPTV Player App
Step 1: Start by downloading the app from the Microsoft store, Xbox live store, or Windows phone store and start the application once it is downloaded.
Step 2: Go to the “Settings” and select “Add new playlist and EPG source” and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Now on the “Remote Channel List section“, in the first field, enter a name for your playlist and in the second field insert your M3U playlist URL. Now click on “Add remote list” and proceed to the next section.
Step 4: Now head back to the settings section again and on the Select channel playlist section and select the playlist you just added and click on “Refresh“.
Feel free to add also the EPG (Electronic Program Guide) URL.
Step 5: Now click on the “Channels” tab and in here you can start watching the channels you just added to your MyIPTV Player App.
FINAL STEP: If you see the message “Error: unsupported video type or invalid file path” = That means, you need to instal VLC player and choose VLC player under MyIPTVplayer settings = that is important !
IMPORTANT: You need to install VLC Player as well and choose it under MyIPTVplayer settings!! (It is important that you also install the vlc player because the streams only work with the vlc player with-out issues)
MyIPTV Player App features
- HTTP Live Streaming HLS and MPEG TS supported
- Channels are automatically grouped based on channel data
- EPG support built-in – Recording option for channels
- Favorites management built-in
- Multiple channel playlist supported
- Download video on demand (VOD) streams
- Download center and history for VOD files
- Channel filtering options – PIN protection
- Media player option which could use VLC library for media playback or Windows 10 media player
- Option to add channels manually in app settings